Other Online Jobs - Data Entry

There are some online jobs other than the one I have mentioned in this blog. You can always give a try. However, do make sure you have search the required information that you need to know and be aware and careful of SPAM!!

Data Entry Jobs
In one time, I have searched about this kind of job through Yahoon Answer! I thought I can really get a legal website for data entry. However, I failed to find it. So, I gave up on searching this information.

Most promise you big money for little work, but as I found the hard way, that is not possible. You need to work hard to make money. Never ever pay money to work, even if it is to receive information, as I can tell you it will be a waste of money. Even if you buy something with a money back guarantee, you will find its very difficult, maybe impossible to get your money returned and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is a small number of data entry work from home opportunities which are not scams.There are some of what I've found from some websites:

The occasionallty have work from home opportunities.



TypeAscan:http://www.typeascan.com/

Working Solutions: www.workingsol.com/agents_page/

Some opportunities for tele-commuting here

DionData:www.diondatasolutions.net/opportunities.htm

Always be aware and don't get easily trapped into SCAMs! Make sure you check all the FAQ!
Good Luck for visiting the website above.

1 comment:

getpaidtotry said...

Data entry jobs from home are increasing in popularity by the truck load as more and more companies outsource this type of work. Corporate paid data entry positions are decreasing in number forcing employers to look for online data entry workers.

legitimate paid surveys